“Reasonable” KYC should not be mysterious or impossible. In this session, we will provide an overview of Numeracle’s Model Standards for KYC, as filed with the FCC in April 2023. Serving as a template for voice service providers striving to keep illegal callers off their networks, these standards offer a practical, plug-and-play guide for service providers to use when crafting their own KYC policy and process.
Following the presentation, panelists will discuss applications for the model standards, how deploying an Entity Identity Management (EIM) platform can help manage implementation of a KYC process and reduce risk for an organization. Panelists will also discuss the future of KYC in communications, and what’s next from a regulatory perspective. Numeracle’s Model Standards for KYC template will be available as a download to all attendees during the webinar.
Session highlights include:
- Demystifying KYC – there are standards, you should be adopting them, and there is a defined process available to you today
- Know Your Customer and Know Your Upstream Provider are largely the same
- Practicalities of deploying an EIM platform as a KYC tool for service providers
- Satisfying expectations (or lack thereof) from the FCC, Ofcom, and other regulatory agencies
- Where we are today and what’s next from a regulatory focus: how to mitigate risk and reduce fraud across the network
Moderated by Rebekah Johnson, Founder & CEO, Numeracle. Panelists include Sarah Delphey, VP, Trust Solutions, Numeracle; Keith Buell, General Counsel, Head of Global Public Policy, Numeracle; and Patrick Crotty, Senior Assistant Attorney with the Florida Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division.