The FCC has issued a number of new rulings, requiring many more service providers to implement STIR/SHAKEN and KYC policies to their networks. This will impact many of the UCaaS/CCaaS/CPaaS providers that thought they were immune from dealing with STIR/SHAKEN implementations. During this session, details on the recent rulings, compliance mandates, and implementation methods will be explored, preparing providers to meet regulatory requirements.
Tuesday | February 13 | 11 AM EST
- Rebekah Johnson, Founder & CEO, Numeracle
- Marc St. Onge, Sales Engineer (Customer Success Executive), TransNexus
- Michael Cohen, Principal Software Engineer, Unified Office
- In-depth understanding of the recent FCC rulings and their implications.
- Practical insights into compliance mandates and effective implementation methods.
- Strategies to prepare your services to not just meet but exceed regulatory requirements.
Don't miss this opportunity to gain insights directly from industry leaders and ensure your services are ahead of the curve.
Offering a single point of visibility and control in the calling ecosystem through our Entity Identity ManagementTM Platform, Numeracle supplies actionable solutions for call originators who seek to verify their status as a legal caller, respond to the improper blocking and labeling of their calls, and attach rich call data elements, such as a name and logo, to Smart BrandedTM calling campaigns. With STIR/SHAKEN rolled out, Numeracle provides Know Your Customer-based local policy solutions to properly vet entities and elevate enterprise calls to higher attestation levels, improving contact rates and restoring trust in omnichannel communications.